Skip to main content
Holy shit it's snowing a ton. I can't see out my window... Should be fun walking to Duckies tonight.
Foot wear choice is going to have to be a wise one.

So, I've been thinking. Isn't life a little fucked?
Life is... hmm.. what's the word. Stressful.
It's full of expectations, either from ourselves or other people.
It's full of agendas and routines.
Graduate High School.
Go to University or College.
Get a career.
Get married.
Have kids.
And die.

Personally I think that's a little morbid and depressing and I don't want to do it.
But the sad thing is, even though we all say "That isn't what life should be like." More than just some of us end up in the system of that very routine. Only few of us are bold enough to do what we truly want. Like travel for instance. Why is that?
I don't want to be a cliche. I don't want to follow the routine. I do want all those things though. So why does it sound so god damn depressing when you lay it out in all reality. Hm.
We're all screwed haha. Damn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't That What Friends Are For? Bruce Cockburn

Link:  Bruce Cockburn- Isn't That What Friends Are For? Heavy northern autumn sky mist on forest dark spruce, bright maple and the great lake rolling forever to the narrow gray beach I look west along the red road of the frail sun to where it hovers between shelf of cloud and spiky trees, receding shore The world is full of seasons of anguish, of laughter and it comes to mind to write you this Nothing is sure nothing is pure and no matter who we think we are everyone gets his chance to be nothing Love's supposed to heal but it breaks my heart to feel the pain in your voice but you know it's all going somewhere and I would crush my heart and throw it in the street if I could pay for your choice Isn't that what friends are for? Isn't that what friends are for? We're the insect life of paradise crawl across leaf or among towering blades of grass glimpse only sometimes the amazing breadth of heaven You're as loved as you w...