Skip to main content

Hangin Over

  • I'm so hung over
  • I feel happy :)
  • I feel like I am going to actually get shit done this semester
  • I don't understand why some people are so mean. One in particular. I never did anything to him, at all, I was his friend and I was kind to him, and yet he still sends hating msgs to me. Doesn't help that he is on my floor. I wish he would just tell me what I did to make him hate me so much... I have feelings, and they're hurt.
  • I'm feeling really surrounded with awesomeness today. I'm not sure why. 
  • We went out last night, a bunch of us, to duckies and sassy's and drank. A LOT. 
  • I realized how much I really love Sackville. We were just hanging out with everyone, and random people, walking drunkingly around down-town, laughing, smoking, and talking. I think I even said "Man, we're so lucky to be here, how awesome IS this?!"
  • I really enjoy genuine people
  • I like feeling like this. 
  • Yay
  • Time to do my readings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't That What Friends Are For? Bruce Cockburn

Link:  Bruce Cockburn- Isn't That What Friends Are For? Heavy northern autumn sky mist on forest dark spruce, bright maple and the great lake rolling forever to the narrow gray beach I look west along the red road of the frail sun to where it hovers between shelf of cloud and spiky trees, receding shore The world is full of seasons of anguish, of laughter and it comes to mind to write you this Nothing is sure nothing is pure and no matter who we think we are everyone gets his chance to be nothing Love's supposed to heal but it breaks my heart to feel the pain in your voice but you know it's all going somewhere and I would crush my heart and throw it in the street if I could pay for your choice Isn't that what friends are for? Isn't that what friends are for? We're the insect life of paradise crawl across leaf or among towering blades of grass glimpse only sometimes the amazing breadth of heaven You're as loved as you w...