Skip to main content

YO

I haven't written in awhile. Been super busy doing all the things that let me procrastinate from doing my homework, you know, the usual.

I'm feeling good. Had a great sleep last night. Slept with my window open and cuddled up in my blankets. I was the perfect temperature.

I've been thinking. If the magic isn't there, it isn't there. People can say all they want to say and say all the right things, and say everything I've ever wanted to hear, but if it isn't shared, if it isn't mutual, if I can't say those things back and really really mean them, then I shouldn't feel bad for not feeling the same way. Right?

I'm not a bitch for being picky. I feel like a jerk... and maybe I am in some peoples eyes, even my own sometimes. But I'm not hurting anyone intentionally and I can't settle just because I feel bad. I need what I need, I don't control my feelings to the same extent some people do.

I can't hide my feelings and I can't fabricate certain feelings because it would be convenient.

Ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't That What Friends Are For? Bruce Cockburn

Link:  Bruce Cockburn- Isn't That What Friends Are For? Heavy northern autumn sky mist on forest dark spruce, bright maple and the great lake rolling forever to the narrow gray beach I look west along the red road of the frail sun to where it hovers between shelf of cloud and spiky trees, receding shore The world is full of seasons of anguish, of laughter and it comes to mind to write you this Nothing is sure nothing is pure and no matter who we think we are everyone gets his chance to be nothing Love's supposed to heal but it breaks my heart to feel the pain in your voice but you know it's all going somewhere and I would crush my heart and throw it in the street if I could pay for your choice Isn't that what friends are for? Isn't that what friends are for? We're the insect life of paradise crawl across leaf or among towering blades of grass glimpse only sometimes the amazing breadth of heaven You're as loved as you w...