Skip to main content

BOOM!

I feel like I got so much done today. I don't know.

I had my midterm and stuff and that wasn't great but it wasn't awful either.
I FINALLY did laundry.
I went to the gym!
I cleaned my room!
I dunno why but those things just make me feel better.
I realize I feel a lot better when I'm making myself useful, or just doing things that prove to myself that I can do whatever I want.

I have free will... I don't know. It's hard to explain. But essentially I can do what I want when I want to.
That sounds cocky and weird but I mean it in a way that is freeing. I'm not sure.
I felt really shitty this afternoon, bogged down, trapped, or like, I dunno, scared?

I feel as though I depend on people too much. And at any minute I know those people could turn and run away and not look back.
I know that very well. I have had multiple friends and significant others just peel out of my life with no reason given and no explanation.
Do I repel people?
Can people not stand me? And get sick of me?
I'm not sure. I don't want to think about it too much cause I could just be over analyzing.
Or maybe I'm right. I dunno.
That just came from who knows where. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
Either I have really good hunches on how people feel towards me, whether they like me or not OR I just worry too much. FACK

Sleep time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't That What Friends Are For? Bruce Cockburn

Link:  Bruce Cockburn- Isn't That What Friends Are For? Heavy northern autumn sky mist on forest dark spruce, bright maple and the great lake rolling forever to the narrow gray beach I look west along the red road of the frail sun to where it hovers between shelf of cloud and spiky trees, receding shore The world is full of seasons of anguish, of laughter and it comes to mind to write you this Nothing is sure nothing is pure and no matter who we think we are everyone gets his chance to be nothing Love's supposed to heal but it breaks my heart to feel the pain in your voice but you know it's all going somewhere and I would crush my heart and throw it in the street if I could pay for your choice Isn't that what friends are for? Isn't that what friends are for? We're the insect life of paradise crawl across leaf or among towering blades of grass glimpse only sometimes the amazing breadth of heaven You're as loved as you w...